Ladies, join the Texas Health Center for Diagnostics & Surgery Plano for a women’s health event this September, geared toward helping you live a more healthy and balanced life. The keynote speaker, Pat Smith, will offer an inspirational message about second chances. She will be joined by various experts including board-certified physicians, who will discuss female health and wellness topics during several breakout sessions.
These sessions include:
- Vitamin & Mineral Supplements – What should I take?
- Getting Your Body Back in Balance through Hormone Pellet Therapy
- Top Foods to Avoid
- Strategies for Glowing, Vibrant Skin
- Weight Loss Without Going Under the Knife
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome – Current & Future Treatments
Women, Health & Balanced Living Event
When: Thursday, September 22 | beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Where: Gleneagles Country Club | 5401 Park Blvd. Plano, TX 75093
Cost: Free, but seating is limited
RSVP: email [email protected] or call 972.403.2793