It’s not too late to scare up some new ideas for Halloween fun, and this year there’s something for everyone as Legacy Hall hosts a six-day celebration of Hall-o-Ween complete with thematic food and drinks. A sampling of this year’s hauntingly fun events includes:
Friday, October 26: Spooky DJ Dance Party with DJ Yuna
Forget All Hallows Eve, this is the beginning of All Hallows Week.The Hall will be decked out in ghoulish décor and guests are invited to a spooky happy hour with drink specials from 3 to 7 p.m. Come in costume and dance the night away in the spacious Lexus Box Garden to the electrifying sounds of DJ Yuna starting at 8 p.m. This event is free to attend.
Saturday, October 27: Late Night Hall-o-Ween Costume Contest and Dance Party
This is the ultimate Halloween party that North Dallas has been missing, and is a must for all ghouls looking to show off their costumes this year. The evening begins at 8 p.m. with music from the ultimate party band Live 80 (The Ultimate 80s Experience) performing sing-along hits on the Lexus Box Garden stage. A late night DJ keeps the party going from 11 p.m. to close. Throughout the night Celebrity Chef Judges will roam the party selecting costume contest participants from the crowd to be judged at midnight on the Lexus Box Garden stage. Grand prize for best costume will be a $200 Hall Pass and $100 Hall Pass for runner up. Hall Passes can be used at all Legacy Hall restaurant stalls and bars. This event is free to attend.
Wednesday, October 31: Hocus Pocus Movie Night and Restaurant Stall Trick-or-Treating
Kids and families are invited to trick-or-treat in the comfort of Legacy Hall’s three-story space. Costumed kiddies can stop by each of the 20+ restaurant stalls from 5 to 9 p.m. for candy. Head to the Lexus Box Garden beginning at 7:30 p.m. for an 8 p.m. showing of the 25th Anniversary of Hocus Pocus on the big screen. This Halloween favorite follows the story of three mischievous witches played by Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy.
This event is free to attend. Seating is limited and first come, first served, but guests are invited to bring their own low folding chairs and blankets. VIP seating is also available in advance online.
To keep the Halloween vibe going, guests can also enjoy a variety of themed food and cocktail features available from October 26 -31 including:
- Haute Sweets Patisserie –Trick-or-Treat Caramel Popcorn, Candy Corn Macarons, Caramel Apple Macarons and Mini Monster Flourless Chocolate Cakes
- Whisk & Eggs – Apple Tatin (Caramelized Apple Crepe), Morton, IL. (Pumpkin Spice Crepe)and S’mores Latte
- Berrynaked Popsicles – Pumpkin Cheesecake Popsicle, Cookies n’ Cream Popsicle, and Caramel Cranberry Apple Popsicle
- Press Waffle Co. – Pumpkin Spice Waffle
- Everett & Elaine – Ghost and Jack-o-Lantern Cookies
- Legacy Hall Spooky Cocktails – Sleepy Hollow (pumpkin-oat infused whiskey, orgeat, walnut bitters and egg white), Darkness Falls (activated charcoal, tequila, ginger, rosemary, honey, lemon and Yellow Chartreuse) and the Hocus Pocus (Aperol, mezcal, tequila and lime).
For more information about these spooky events, visit legacyfoodhall.com.